• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

business contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JayD0414

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FL
I plan on opening an in-home daycare. My land lord has already approved it as long as we can make sure that she can not be held liable if something is to go wrong. If we put it on the contract for the parents to sign or make a separate form just for that will that sufice or can she still be held liable since she is the property owner?

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FL
I plan on opening an in-home daycare. My land lord has already approved it as long as we can make sure that she can not be held liable if something is to go wrong. If we put it on the contract for the parents to sign or make a separate form just for that will that sufice or can she still be held liable since she is the property owner?
**A: she still can be held liable. Consult wih your and her insurance companies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">