• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Business Harassing and Intimidating

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rjl

What is the name of your state? WA

Hi. We opened an online business back in 2/2007. We have been doing fairly well. Recently we have been contacted by a competitor that is trying to intimidate us by trying to force us to raise our prices or they will conduct a price war against us. They continue to send us harassing emails.

Now, we are small, and they are rather large. How do I get them to stop trying to intimidate and harass us?

Thanks!

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state? WA

Hi. We opened an online business back in 2/2007. We have been doing fairly well. Recently we have been contacted by a competitor that is trying to intimidate us by trying to force us to raise our prices or they will conduct a price war against us. They continue to send us harassing emails.

Now, we are small, and they are rather large. How do I get them to stop trying to intimidate and harass us?

Thanks!
**A: this I have got to see. An online price war to raise prices.

rjl

Main concern...

Our main concern is to stop the harassment and intimidation tactics by bigger business to small business.

The price war they speak of is a tactic to get us to back off, which we will not. But again, the main concern is to stop the harassment and intimidation.

After reading the responses to genuine concerns in this forum, I should have figured that by posting this up here that the kooks would pop out of the woodwork. Gimme'a'break...

...nevermind, we'll go elsewhere for assistance...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">