• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Business Operations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jeff Everitt

Two Questions

Background: Privately held small business; Colorado “S” Corporation, 15 years - all in good standing. I want to bring a close personal friend (of plus 20 years) who has fallen onto hard times into the company. Although he is not bankrupt, financial picture is bleak. One of his liabilities is his high-end motor home; payments are around $1200 per month plus another $60 per month for storage. We want to find a way to bring the motor home into my company and make it available for leasing. I will consider private or governmental leasing. This motor home is a deluxe – all options, self-contained unit in near-new condition. It has been immaculately maintained – including mechanical, exterior and interior.
Q1. How do we make this happen? Q2. Can this be done without the company taking over ownership?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">