• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Business Opportunity...tells me to lie to make the business successful

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

liquidator2004

State of residence: California

Hi. I need some guidance to see what my recourse is in a business opportunity I just got involved in.

I paid several thousand dollars to become part of a business opportunity. With the money you pay you become an affiliate of the companys. Part of this benefit, is that you get a training package and support from the company for a full year.

I have a very big problem with part of the training advice. In their training part of what they tell you to tell potential customers is a lie. I am a very ethical person, and would never lie just to make a business deal. I don't want to be part of a company where in order to make my business the most successful I am going to have to lie. No one told me before I paid my money that this was part of the success of the business.

Can anyone offer any advice?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">