• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Business Stolen From Me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

Patrice Leone

What is the name of your state? arizona
i began a web design business about a year ago with a partner. i have sold all 6 of the sites we have designed and published. the business is supporting itself but we were both waiting for it to bring in enough money to file partnership papers so we would not have any out of pocket costs. while i was in the hospital having surgery, (11 days), my "partner" registered it as an LLC under his name and ss # only. he changed the webmail password so that i can no longer see my clients requests and he filed taxes under his ss# alone. the only proof i have is the joint bank account set up in both of our names and ss#'s as a DBA. do i have any recourse?

HomeGuru

Patrice Leone said:
What is the name of your state? arizona
i began a web design business about a year ago with a partner. i have sold all 6 of the sites we have designed and published. the business is supporting itself but we were both waiting for it to bring in enough money to file partnership papers so we would not have any out of pocket costs. while i was in the hospital having surgery, (11 days), my "partner" registered it as an LLC under his name and ss # only. he changed the webmail password so that i can no longer see my clients requests and he filed taxes under his ss# alone. the only proof i have is the joint bank account set up in both of our names and ss#'s as a DBA. do i have any recourse?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">