• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Business troubles/questions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jake18lake2004

Ohio

Me and a college started up a business, I have paid for things for the company using my credit card, and also opened an account with a supplier. I here to find out I was never put on the paperwork, for being part owner/partner. Do i have any rights to the overall profit? since it was my credit used to order the material?

Also here to find out the credit application was also changed, and I cant even order materials on the account, but it is using my credit? Just wondering what suggestions I can get on legal actions for that against the supplier to let such a crazy thing to happen, that and once I have found this out, that the supplier has yet to call me back since monday on any reasoning as to how or why it even happened that way, since the credit application said i was to be the only one alloud to order anything on it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">