• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Buying business.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

duwalnpd

I bought a business (restaurant) in 2005. We bought property and also Cooperation. I just change the register agent after we bought a business. After a year I am confuse about do I need to file any file to change the business owner in state? or not. After a year we find out that the previous owner carry a credit card from that company. How can we stop that credit card becasue it is effecting our credit rating? :confused:

Thanks

HomeGuru

duwalnpd said:
I bought a business (restaurant) in 2005. We bought property and also Cooperation. I just change the register agent after we bought a business. After a year I am confuse about do I need to file any file to change the business owner in state? or not. After a year we find out that the previous owner carry a credit card from that company. How can we stop that credit card becasue it is effecting our credit rating? :confused:

Thanks

**A: you bought a corporation. Do you have possession of the original stock certificates?

Iaminsanjose

you should find this before you buy that property. anyway, I think you should change the business owner right way and stop that credit card.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">