• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

buying a campground

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rocky69rhodes

What is the name of your state massachusetts of course i have no money an i have found 40 people that will put up the money for a campground they would all get a spot how do i set this up LLC S corporation or what an how do i transfer the money when needed so both sides are satisfied BTW the campground is in NEW HAMPSHIRE thank you

Last edited:

racer72

What is the name of your state massachusetts of course i have no money an i have found 40 people that will put up the money for a campground they would all get a spot how do i set this up LLC S corporation or what an how do i transfer the money when needed so both sides are satisfied BTW the campground is in NEW HAMPSHIRE thank you
Hire an attorney.

Antigone*

OP - you are way in over your head. You will need the services of a CPA AND an attorney in order to do this correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:
If everyone is putting in an equal amount of money it would be fairly easy to form an LLC with all as equal "members." Place the money into the LLC's account and then purchase the real property.

Have fun!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">