• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Buying existing business Financial arrangment with Partner

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

marcus708

What is the name of your state? Kansas
I have worked 5 months on securing a restaurant business. My investor(partner) is putting up 100% of the money. He is financing it and putting in startup money. Business is a turn key purchase. I will run the restaurant 100%. He will have nothing to do with it. He wants me to tell him what arrangement finacially should we have. I know that I must have a salary plus health insurance. I am putting in the sweat/knowledge etc. and want to be able to somehow own a portion of the biz. It will be my responsiblity to make this biz sales increase. What type of corporation should this be? Also what would be a fair arrangement. We have made an offer and they have accepted so he is waiting for my revised budgets/and financial arrangement. Help someone. Thanks.What is the name of your state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">