• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

California Card Room

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

randscott

I am in California and I have heard that you are legally allowed to open a card room not on an indian reservation as long as there are no games against the house. I wanted to know what is the legality of me opening a card room here in CA, please let me know before I get my hopes up too high thanks.

randscott

thanks alot I am reading it some of the stats I imagine have changed since 95 since poker has become so popular. but there seems to be alot of good stuff there.

ENASNI

keep going

randscott said:
thanks alot I am reading it some of the stats I imagine have changed since 95 since poker has become so popular. but there seems to be alot of good stuff there.
Since I read your post, I have been doing some more reading about card clubs. There is a bunch of stuff out there on that there World Wide Web!

That site tells you good information on who you need to register with and then you just search that information... and then that information.. and then so on and so on...

by the end of it all you could RULE THE WORLD... ha ha ha ho ho ho :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">