• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Car dealership did not explain warrantee fully

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bnus440

Is it worth my contacting a lawyer to try to get a car dealership to pay me $1,755, based on if we did not need to use a vehicle maintenance plan for any repairs, we would get cash back when the terms of the warrantee expired. They did not tell us it was based on BUYING ANOTHER VEHICLE FROM THEIR DEALERSHIP. We signed the agreement, but did so in good faith that the agreement was FULLY explained. It was not. Had we known it was based on buying another vehicle from them, we would not have purchased the maintenance plan for $1,755, because that is a lot of money to us, and we had no intention of buying another vehicle from ANY car dealership.

T

Tracey

Your only cause of action would be fraud. If you did not READ the warranty, you were not defrauded. You were just not-smart. Consider the $1775 your tuition to the University of Life.

------------------
This is not legal advice and you are not my client. Double check everything with your own attorney and your state's laws.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">