• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cheapest and fastest state for LLC

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SilverLeaf88

What is the cheapest and fastest location to establish an LLC? Do I need to be a resident of a state to establish an LLC there? What state and LLC type provides maximum protection of personal property from failure of the business?

FlyingRon

You can not use a LLC for fraudulent activities. We can't help you break the law here. Keep your inquiries about your RE scams in the other thread.

SilverLeaf88

Why is this fraudulent? I am simply trying to protect myself from a thrid party -- in this case, the timeshare resort company. Isn't that the basis of an LLC? "Limited Liability"

Let's put the question another way? If I didn't own a timeshare today but wanted to buy one as an investment, would it be advisable to purchase a timeshare via an LLC to protect myself in the event that I am not able to pay the maint. fees in the future?

Timeshares are selling for $0.01. If I wanted to bundle several timeshares to resell. Would it be advisable to do this under an LLC? Would that protect me from personal liability if I we not able to find a buyer for the bundle of timeshares?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">