• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Company Fraud - Do I Have a Case?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I have encountered a problem with a Model/Talent Agency. I paid them to get my pictures taken, which I did. After I received my slides, they chose 5 poses to put on composite cards, which they are to submit to agents. This is what you need in order to get work. I paid them for these as well. They told me they would be ready in 2 weeks. It's been almost 5 months and I still do not have them. I've asked for my money back, they simply apologized and told me they don't give refunds, but it does not state this on any of the receipt forms I have. They told me they were merging with another company and so they changed the company name and logo, which is why the composite cards were taking so long to make. I've tried to contact them frequently because I'm determined to get my money back. They would not return my phone calls. I finally got ahold of one of the managers and this was the last time I've spoken to them. He stated to me that the original company has gone out of business. When I asked for my money back, his advice to me was to talk to my lawyer, and he hung up on me. I am very frustrated and I want this matter investigated. I feel this company may skip town, if they haven't already. I know that there are several other victims, but I have no way of contacting them. Please help. What can I do?

P

peter

Well you've been SCAMMED!

congradulations!

You dont watch TV news shows do you??? you dont read newspapers do you??? You dont visit news websites do you? You didnt check on this thingy called a computer for any information now did you?

If you spend a little of you time rearching this subject...

THEY WILL ALL TELL YOU NEVER EVER EVER PAY FOR PICTURES..... Unless you want them for you own personal vanity!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">