• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Confidentiality & Non-disclosure

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

aborboleta, the "preview" feature on this site has some sort of defect and, if you previewed your post prior to clicking on "submit," this preview defect sometimes causes posts to disappear. I have no idea why.

You can try to post your question again by using the "edit post" feature on your first post, or you can "reply to thread" and add your question that way.

Please be sure to include the name of your state when re-posting. Thanks. :)

aborboleta

Thanks!

aborboleta, the "preview" feature on this site has some sort of defect and, if you previewed your post prior to clicking on "submit," this preview defect sometimes causes posts to disappear. I have no idea why.

You can try to post your question again by using the "edit post" feature on your first post, or you can "reply to thread" and add your question that way.

Please be sure to include the name of your state when re-posting. Thanks. :)
I live in Kentucky.

Oh, LOL! Ok, let's see...I found a co-packing company for my candy. I am just starting out as an entrepreneur. I'm guessing I need a confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement. Anything I should do to protect my ideas? I have some unique candy ideas that I don't want stolen but I don't know how to protect them. Thank you in advance for any advice.

eerelations

Writing an enforceable agreement of this type is not something that should be created ad hoc over an internet forum. You need to pay an attorney to do this for you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">