• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cathy3

I signed a contract with Ladies Workout express - I totally regret the contract addendum states"I must use the club an average of 3 times a week for 16 weeks2) I must have this sheet validated by an employee of LWE each visit ( it is a computer sign in) I must deliver a notice of cancellation to the club 7 days b4 the ind of my 16 wk trial visit. Can I just show up sign in and leave as designated or do I have to work out? The workout is boring and not effective as compared to my Taebo activities 3 times p/w. I would be willing to do as suggested, but I don't want to work out... What do I do?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cathy3:
I signed a contract with Ladies Workout express - I totally regret the contract addendum states"I must use the club an average of 3 times a week for 16 weeks2) I must have this sheet validated by an employee of LWE each visit ( it is a computer sign in) I must deliver a notice of cancellation to the club 7 days b4 the ind of my 16 wk trial visit. Can I just show up sign in and leave as designated or do I have to work out? The workout is boring and not effective as compared to my Taebo activities 3 times p/w. I would be willing to do as suggested, but I don't want to work out... What do I do?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

It says "visit." They can't force you to work out if you don't want to. So, you visit for as long as it takes to sign in, sign out, and say "thanks."

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">