• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Contractors Licensing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ope

What is the name of your state? Hawaii

Hi, my question or complaint is that I had submitted all the required documents and they are denying my applications based upon lack of experience. When I have been a working foreperson running a crew of 3-10 men for the number of years that I have worked in this industry. I might have had run in's with my fellow superintendents, but that's all the business of getting the job done. So what should I tell them when I approach them on the 17th of November?

Is this a discrimination matter?
With all the documents they requested and turned in, should I had the right to get approved?
Should I have my spouse be a primary owner w/51% in order to get approved?
Also, I have 7 employees which is currently unemployed, because I can't bid on contracts without a license.
I am stuck, my only means of supporting my family.

justalayman

Hi, my question or complaint is that I had submitted all the required documents and they are denying my applications based upon lack of experience.
Is there a stated requirement for a certain amount of experience? Do you fulfill those requirements?

Is this a discrimination matter?
Where do youcome up with this. You have posted absolutely nothing to infer there is any discrimination taking place.

Should I have my spouse be a primary owner w/51% in order to get approved?
Does she fulfill all the requirments, incuding any experience requirement that you seemingly do not fulfill?

You complain alot but give no supporting evidence that you are being wronged in any way.
How do expect any reasonable advice with the info you have provided?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">