• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cop framed my hubby

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Z

zitro

Three years ago my husband owned a hand gun and he had it in the glove compartment in its case. He was stopped by a cop for not putting his turning signal. The cop said to get off the car to search his car and then asked him why he didn't mention he had a gun? My husband said he didn't know he had to let him know? The cop told him he was arrested and my husband asked him several times why but he wouldn't answer. Anyways, he later found out after spending a night in jail that the cop wrote on the report that he found it under his seat with no case, and his record is stained! This is a perfect example of a crooked cop(like most are)so what can be done to clear his record? Can we take this to court?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">