• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Copyright infringement laws?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SLD

What is the name of your state? New York
hi. I'm going to be making and selling an exercise type video. I wanted to know if I can use any music in the backround to do the exercise program to and still legally sell the video or will this be a violation to copyright laws of an artists music. If this is so, any suggestions on how to aquire music to use legally in my video?

Thank you so much,

SLD

HomeGuru

SLD said:
What is the name of your state? New York
hi. I'm going to be making and selling an exercise type video. I wanted to know if I can use any music in the backround to do the exercise program to and still legally sell the video or will this be a violation to copyright laws of an artists music.
**A: violation.

If this is so, any suggestions on how to aquire music to use legally in my video?

Thank you so much,

SLD
**A: pay to use.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">