• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

copyright laws involving a simular product

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

meisha

What is the name of your state? N.C.
I want to design a produt concerning a medical document. There are other companies that have a simular product but mine is different in imaging, simular in word text, but as you might know medical terminology can only be presented in ways that are governed by jacho and other accreditated instituitions. These companies do have copyright's and patents and trademark protections. My question is: Is it legal to make a simular but different document and sell said documents for a cheaper price. Like a one time price instead of monthly like the other companies that have a simular document? I ask because I know there are many gas stations to buy from for fuel. They all sell the a simular product but have some differences. Some sell their product cheaper, some more expensive. Yet, they are used for the same intent. Gas is Gas. Exxon, Texaco, etc. Thank you for any and all your help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">