• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Corporate Relocation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lr02

What is the name of your state? NH moving to FL

What is the process for changing my corporate domicile from New Hampshire to Florida?

Did the prior post incorrectly... closed it w/o knowing what that meant.

divgradcurl

lr02 said:
What is the name of your state? NH moving to FL

What is the process for changing my corporate domicile from New Hampshire to Florida?

Did the prior post incorrectly... closed it w/o knowing what that meant.
Contact the Florida Secretary of State's office -- they probably have a website with the forms necessary to transfer a "foreign" corporation into a Florida corporation.

lr02

State of Florida

OK, I found a "Domestication" form. Have spoken with the division of corporations and it seems this is all I need to MOVE my corporation from NH to FL.

Could it REALLY be this simple?

Thanks

divgradcurl

lr02 said:
State of Florida

OK, I found a "Domestication" form. Have spoken with the division of corporations and it seems this is all I need to MOVE my corporation from NH to FL.

Could it REALLY be this simple?

Thanks
Maybe -- each state handles how they want to deal with corporations in their own way. You may need to register for a business license in Florida if you don't already have one, and file the associated tax paperwork, get your agent of service squared away, etc., in addition to the domestication -- but if the domestication paperwork takes all of that into consideration, then that may really be all it takes.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">