• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cyberpiracy,trademark infringement +others been sued

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mikymota

Recently got a civil law siut agains my and my host, for a foreing company represented by us attorneys with the claim that my domain name is their trade name and am in infringiment of cyberpiracy,trademark dilution,infringiment and unfair competition.

My site do not have, nor mention any logos,colors type seting or promotion of their product, the name is in 2/3 equal to them and composed of to common words in the foreing company.

The complain was presented in a different state than my residency, mi personal info was gattered trougth misleading phone call.

I have offered injuction for exchange of the drop of the complain but I have not knoledge how to proper answer the complain nor ecomonic meanss to hire a attorney.

Please give me some advise how to respond and the proper way to settle this with no problem or expenses.

More details available if requested by direct mail.

Miky

P

peter

YEAH those big bad companies want to piss on us peons if we even think that your name is associated with their product.

So tell us who is the company and what is your domain name.....what do they sell what are you offering.....

I mean if they sell dog food and you have a personal website...then embarass them big time for this waste of time and money.

BUT if you sell dog food on your site just like on thiers you have a problem!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">