• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dear HomeGuru, How do I make it legal?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

BROADST25

Is there a special form for this type of sale? Is there special wording I should use? If it is best done with a lawyer, please tell me. The liabilities' are the corporations, (electric, phone, vendors,no loans)I figured I'd have to deal with the city, state, and I.R.S. Corporation "A" failed because of partners. The legal fees killed me. Each time they took me to court, I went further into debt. I have been in personal bankrupcy for a year and a half. I"ve just bought them out. They were preventing me from selling the assets, now I can do what I want. I DO NOT WANT TO QUIT, I WANT TO PUT THIS BEHIND ME, AND MOVE ON. I just want to do it right!

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BROADST25:
Is there a special form for this type of sale? Is there special wording I should use? If it is best done with a lawyer, please tell me. The liabilities' are the corporations, (electric, phone, vendors,no loans)I figured I'd have to deal with the city, state, and I.R.S. Corporation "A" failed because of partners. The legal fees killed me. Each time they took me to court, I went further into debt. I have been in personal bankrupcy for a year and a half. I"ve just bought them out. They were preventing me from selling the assets, now I can do what I want. I DO NOT WANT TO QUIT, I WANT TO PUT THIS BEHIND ME, AND MOVE ON. I just want to do it right! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dear BROADST25,
to do it right you need to hire an attorney since there are numerous and various issues that need to be dealt with ie. partnership problems, your personal BK, debts, tax liabilities, new corporation asset buyout of old corp etc.
Sorry I could not be of much help.

Signed,
WALLST25
Charter Member: Main Street Posse

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">