• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

disclaimer - Landscape Design Drawings

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sebben

What is the name of your state NY?

I have a landscape design business. My only business is to create landscape plans for my customers. I am web based and service all states.

My question is the disclaimer to put on my drawings. my "package" for the client is a set of detailed drawings that describe the landscape plan for their property. I include landscape design softscape(plants) and hardscape (paving, patios etc.) I include a document that includes all plants and lists for all lighting, hardscape etc. I an a landscape designer and not a landscape architect.

We don't do any instillation of the design , we only do the drawings. I help the client locate a local contractor to do the actual instillation of the project.

I want to have a disclaimer on each drawing stating that we are only responsible for the actual design of the project and that we are not responsible fo any other aspect of the project.

I would assume that this is a standard of sorts for my industry but I can't find any information on how to proceed???What is the name of your state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">