• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dissolution of a member in a MN LLC

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Molehill

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I live in Minnesota. Two years ago I formed an LLC with a partner. The business has fallen on hard times. I wish to have my partner removed from the company's ownership. How do I do this. He refused to sign off on the membership control agreement early on and we have been operating in good faith. Is there a document that I can now prepare that will disolve his ownership and yield sole ownership/membership of the the firm to me. What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I live in Minnesota. Two years ago I formed an LLC with a partner. The business has fallen on hard times. I wish to have my partner removed from the company's ownership. How do I do this. He refused to sign off on the membership control agreement early on and we have been operating in good faith. Is there a document that I can now prepare that will disolve his ownership and yield sole ownership/membership of the the firm to me. What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
**A: yes there is.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">