• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

escrow services

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

estaba

I'm want to establish an escrow service in my country, Venezuela, and i'm planning to use the services of an american "credit card solutions" provider. Is there anything i should know about your laws that forbid my business?. I'm planning on providing the service only in latin america, but as i told, i want to use an north american ecommerce provider... any help?

A

Attorney_Replogle

I don't see any problems with using an American credit card solutions internet commerce company. I assume you are using that company to process the escrow sales and or other orders that are taken through using a credit card. Thus, you should have no problem. The real estate services are for your country only. The sales/escrows happen in your country. It is not like you are doing business in America. Go for it.

------------------
Mark B. Replogle

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">