• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Family problems

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

aceofaces13

California

I have a big family bussiness problem, you think u could trust family but in the end u can't really trust anyone. My dad runs a company with his brother and sister as his partners. But his partners just backstabbed him and had my own grandma turn against my dad and me. We didn't do anything wrong but this thing is getting out of hand. My concern is that they already took over the company and are probably moving the money around even tho if we win a this lawsuit they would not have any money to pay back the bank. Is there anything i can do to help myself against this problem? otherwise my dad would have to move to another country.

aceofaces13

are u serious? cuz im being serious. I'm the kind of son that would do anything to help his father, if i did not do all i could i would regret it and feel guilty. We already don't do business with them since they some how convinced my grandma to hand the remaining shares to my aunt and uncle, making my dad lose majority even tho he was the one who started it. My dad is screwed because his partners know all the business trades and plan to fess up to the goverment. And my aunt and uncle are willing to bring him down with themselves. But because they already liquidated their own assets and probably transfered the money else where. When the goverment gets them and my dad, only my dad will suffer because he still owns this house. several people have told him to move out of the country but he wants to stay here to take care of me and my siblings. There must be a way to convince my relatives or some type of legal action i can take to make them reconsider leaking out the secret to the goverment. My dad sells seafood in which he imports from the asian countries. Hes reluctant to tell me what knows that would get him in trouble. Do you guys have any ideas in what kind of secret it is? Or maybe i should look forward to a new exciting life in indonesia...

Last edited:

snobdrblinkchik

one secret could have to do with book-keeping. like making more than they are reporting to the government, therefore having to pay back taxes which would make him super poor.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">