• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Finance company playing games!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

PHam54

I am attempting to make a major credit purchase with 20% down. Three companies have submitted to the same Financial Institution and I have gotten three DIFFERENT responses. NONE in writing. 1. Approved for over $40,000 with verifications of income (duh?!). 2. Declined "unless (I) make larger downpayment. 3. Declines "unless purchase a repossesion (?sp) of an "UNLIMITED" amount. And it would help if I had a "job", Income/Debt Ratio @ 2500:100(mth) is not sufficient! Is this legal; can I DO anything about this? The first company refuses to give me the name of the loan officer they spoke to and the other two are two different officers in the same company!
Can you suggest something that may help?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">