• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Financial challenge for start up

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dcq12396

CA
How can or where can I find start up capital if I have$50000 in debts or had a fresh bankruptcy?

How and where can I get corporate credit?

E

Ex Is Nuts

Generally speaking, banks and lending institutions do NOT like to loan money for "start-up" capital. They generally only like to lend to established co's. If you have charge-offs, bad credit, bankruptcy, and the like, they are REALLY not going to want to lend to you!

I would say that about your only hope is finding investors, and pray they don't rape you for their involvement. You'll have to have a very well written and SOLID business plan tho to get ANYONE interested.....

Good Luck......

D

dcq12396

corporate credit follow up

I figured it's hopeless.At least in the US.Thanks for your advice.

wwe diva

Debts

Are your debts paid off?? I'm going thriugh the same thing, I have some info that will help, it won't gaurantee you your start up funds but it will steer you in the right direction, it's too much info to post, but if you want to email or instant message me I will gladly give you the info!!!!!! [email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">