• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Former Employee Slandering Company

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

Ostie30

What is the name of your state? Texas

I had to terminate two employees for not showing up to work. I have a tank truck company wich hauls water in the oil field. The two employees are now calling the oil companies that I work for, telling them I am stealing oil from them. None of this is true, and so far the people who I work for are calling me and letting me know what is going on. I do approxamatey $400,000 a year for the company that called tonight. How do I get these guys to stop this before we are both hurt, and if I loose any work do I have a case against them?

H

hexeliebe

Tell your dirvers that if they see them on the road put it in fifth gear and hit the gas....ooops officer, I thought that was a grease spot!

Until they cause recoverable damages such as a cancelled contract or loss of income, the only thing you can do is have a come to jesus meeting with them in a dark alley....

And bring your meanest driver.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">