• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

friend taking it all!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rcflyer2

Washington State,

Hi,
I am have a little trouble with a friend, I started a company about 4 months ago and am waiting for a product to be manufactured and thought I would bring a frind into this adventure, Well after showing him everythng I was doing (where I was getting them made, where I get my parts, where the buyers were and how much I was going to make. He knew nothing about this product and only started after seeing what I was doing. He said if he could not be in control he was not going to come help. Then after about 3-4 weeks of reveiling all and begging him to come aboard he just starts searching out a company to make him some and even took one of my local companys that was making a part for me?
It seems to me that this is not legal and is there a way to sue him in small claims court?
He has upset my whole family as we thought he was a friend.
What to do?
Scott

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">