• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

The Fruitless Search for Information

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? TX

Can anyone tell me on where to find out what licenses and permits I will need to start a specialty retail shop in Texas- specifically how much a business license will cost for a one person business...Frustratingly enough, I've tried looking at the recommended websites but they all seem to be down or time out on me.( Every source of info I've tried redirects to the same sites! :mad:) Is there another source of information out there somewhere or does anyone have a general idea where I get the business license and how much it costs?

Thanks a million in advance!
:)

CraigFL

I didn't check the link but be sure you check your local town/city to see if they require any licenses or permits...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">