• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

garnish from ATT Credit Card

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jeffkassinger

What is the name of your state? Louisville, KY

I found out that AT&T's attorney took money out of our checking account that allow garnish to do that. My wife and I are recieved Social Security Disability Check and we have two kids which are 3 years old and 17 month olds. How can they found out from our checking account? My understand that they could not taking money from our account that we receieved SSD every monthly plus we have two children without no money that took it. Right now our balance is negative. My legal aid said maybe it would be best to file chapter 13. Is there a way that avoid chapter 13 or have them money back that they are not supposed to take our checking account while we have two children and disability checks? I need help.

Jeff

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">