• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

GREENPOINT Credit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I need to here from anybody that has trouble with GREENPOINT Credit. Is it legal for somebody to cash a photostatic copy of a check? PLEASE Respond

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by [email protected]:
I need to here from anybody that has trouble with GREENPOINT Credit. Is it legal for somebody to cash a photostatic copy of a check? PLEASE Respond<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not familiar with Greenpoint Credit but it is legal for someone to cash a copy of a check if the check is being used as the original and as agreed to by the bearer and writer. If not, a fraudulent act would be committed and you could say pay to the order of prison.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">