• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help how to handle conman exsilent partner

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

passit

help independandant contractor issue

What is the name of your state?
NEVADA

:confused:

All worked up and scared. I didn't mean to make getting a word of advise troubling for you. No we have no written contract.The buisness is a sole proprietorship and the dot com is owned by me.

is it better to , or does it matter if i pay him a flat rate averaged on a fair amount or a commition of a fair amount say 10%?

Last edited:

H

hexeliebe

It doesn't matter what he "Feels" . Absent a partnership agreement, or any agreement between the two of you I would suggest you pay him a commission and 1099 it then be done with him.

If you don't and he takes the issue to court, the court will look at the relationship between the two of you, the investment of the parties (this is where you need proof of his "keep a tab" statement) and the actions of the parties to determine if a partnership in fact actually existed regardless of an agreement or not.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Wow!

You understood that, Hexy?

I tip my hat to you.

After the first couple of "sentences" (if that's what you can call them), I just gave up. Between the poor grammar, poor sentence structure, and the scads of misspellings, I was getting a headache.

IAAL

H

hexeliebe

Mark it up to all those years trying to write a newspaper article through the haze of too much Johnny Walker Black label and some great Thai sticks....

But I do admit, if this guy comes back with a smart answer, I'll step back and let you pounce...I've done enough pouncing for one day.

P

passit

sorry I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

All worked up and scared. I didn't mean to make getting a word of advise troubling for you. No we have no written contract.The buisness is a sole proprietorship and the dot com is owned by me.

is it better to , or does it matter if i pay him a flat rate averaged on a fair amount or a commition of a fair amount say 10%?

H

hexeliebe

I was ready to forgive the spelling mistakes and take time to try to understand what you were attempting to ask. But now that you've decided to become a smartass and because you decide you know all about the law by posting such drivel in another thread, I have only one more piece of advice for you...

BUG OFF!!!!

P

passit

what id do?

damm dude i am not buy any means trying to be a smart ass.

did i say somthing to you if so im sorry

bug off ? now what do i do :(

HomeGuru

Re: what id do?

passit said:
damm dude i am not buy any means trying to be a smart ass.

did i say somthing to you if so im sorry

bug off ? now what do i do :(
**A: I am real pissed that you can't spell, therefore no one is going to respond to you since the last person that misspelled words is on death row compliments of the HomeGuru.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">