• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how do I sign a contract as an LLC manager?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

2MD

What is the name of What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Md

Hello,

I have just made my rental property into an LLC and tomorrow I will be signing a new lease with a tenant. I understand that even though the property is owned by myself and my wife, only I, as the LLC manager will be signing the contract. I just not sure what the format of the signature should be. Can you provide an example as to how an LLC manager should sign any contract?

Thanks.

DStaub

The signature block typically looks like:

LEGAL NAME OF LLC

By: _________________________________
Its Manager

HomeGuru

What is the name of What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Md

Hello,

I have just made my rental property into an LLC and tomorrow I will be signing a new lease with a tenant.

**A: how was this done? Do you have a new property deed showing the transfer to the LLC?

########
I understand that even though the property is owned by myself and my wife, only I, as the LLC manager will be signing the contract. I just not sure what the format of the signature should be. Can you provide an example as to how an LLC manager should sign any contract?

Thanks.

**A: see the post before this one.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">