• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to sign a contract online?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

swalsh411

Define "sign"? If you mean "sign" your mean write on your computer monitor, no. If by sign you mean emailing documents as PDF files, e-fax, or something similar, that is done all the time.

JakeB

Is it possible to sign contracts online? If yes, then please tell me how to do it. Thanks!
Yes, it's possible, and it probably happens millions of times a day. The methods vary based on what you're talking about. For example, when you buy something from Amazon.com, clicking various buttons will constitute a signature. If you're given a PDF document, then you may be able to digitally sign it using software such as Adobe Acrobat. Sometimes, just typing your name on a document or in an email constitutes a signature.

Can you provide more facts?

Binariiangel

The best way to sign a contract online

Hello everyone,
I work with a local rescue group called Pitiful Paws Rescue in Huntington WV. I'm their webmaster, & I'm trying to figure out the best way to get our foster, adoption, & volunteer forms signed digitally, & what is considered legal here.
Thanks,
BinariiAngel

Indiana Filer

Hello everyone,
I work with a local rescue group called Pitiful Paws Rescue in Huntington WV. I'm their webmaster, & I'm trying to figure out the best way to get our foster, adoption, & volunteer forms signed digitally, & what is considered legal here.
Thanks,
BinariiAngel
You need to start your own thread to get answers.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">