• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I am really stuck and don't know what to do!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

caneartist, the "preview post" function on this site is apparently broken.

When you preview what you have written and then hit "submit reply," the post that you were previewing disappears. If that is what happened with your post, you can re-write your question by "editing" your post and re-writing the information that was deleted.

caneartist

That's it!

That's exactly what may have happened. I didn't know it until I got your post. Thank you. Fortunately (I hope.) I wrote it on MSWord first. I hope I saved that.

caneartist

Keep looking

I did the entire thing over again and re-posted it somewhere. I think it's in the same category but maybe not. Sorry.

caneartist

Time

I didn't have time last night either. This time I do. Go to: https://forum.freeadvice.com/starting-operating-business-3/first-post-disappeared-im-still-stuck-592861.html

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">