• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I don't trust my partner and want to dissolve my LLC

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jokerlka

What is the name of your state? California

Myself (45%) and two partners (45%) and (10%) formed an LLC to produce and distribute videos.

The company was headed for failure and I needed to take additional work to support my family and since I could see this was taking time away from my business, I asked my partners if they wanted to buy me out. They agreed.

Now my partners do not want to give up any assets or cash as part of our "gentleman's buy-out agreement".
They do not want to dissolve the company and insist on paying me when the company is financially able to.

I do not trust them to run the company and I would like to dissolve it and split up the assets to minimize my loss.

Can I do this and how would I go about it?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">