• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i need to file a lean

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Y

yayo113

i am a drywall subcontractor and have not recieved payment for a recent job. if payment is not recieved promptly i will need to file a lean. unfortunately, i have never went through this process. i conduct my business in the state of iowa, and i need instructions on how to file this lean. thank you

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by yayo113:
i am a drywall subcontractor and have not recieved payment for a recent job. if payment is not recieved promptly i will need to file a lean. unfortunately, i have never went through this process. i conduct my business in the state of iowa, and i need instructions on how to file this lean. thank you<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go to the courthouse and ask for the forms and instructions to file an Application for Mechanics Lien.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">