• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I was sued by Barney!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

illuminotme

I have been sued by Barney, the Purple (magenta) Dinosaur for entertaining children in a purple dinosaur costume. (Mine is obviously NOT Barney) Is it illegal for me to create a web site that makes light of how silly this is, as in a Parody sight? I would assume my right to free expression protects me, but that Dino (The Lyons) is pretty mean and aggressive.
(This is not a joke!)

ALawyer

As I fear they would sue you (again) and you me, i would NOT hazard an opinion. This is one that you need specific advice on -- it's also exactly what you say and do and show -- not the concept....

------------------
This is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. You are not my client, and I have no obligation of any kind to you. To retain a lawyer, go to http://AttorneyPages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">