• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I want to know if what I'm doing is legal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

peaches

I'm trying to start an on-line business selling a homeworkers employment guide. I recently was stuffing envelopes with brochures advertising for another mans employment guide. I was wondering can I put some of the companies names in my emplyment guide from his emplyoment guide if I get permission from the companies advertised in the employment guide. Also can i use some of the companies i found on-line if I get permission from those comapnies

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by peaches:
I'm trying to start an on-line business selling a homeworkers employment guide. I recently was stuffing envelopes with brochures advertising for another mans employment guide. I was wondering can I put some of the companies names in my emplyment guide from his emplyoment guide if I get permission from the companies advertised in the employment guide. Also can i use some of the companies i found on-line if I get permission from those comapnies<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes you can but make sure you are not promoting another one of those "work at home and earn little or no money" aka get poor fast scheme aka home business scam.

Signed, WorkatHomeGuru.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">