• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

internet purchase refund

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

afrister

Hi,

I bought a software product via the internet 2 weeks ago. The software´s purpose was to enhance trading accurancy of futures contracts. The accuracy of the software as advertised on the site if 75% (+/- 3%).

When I recieved the product, I tested its performance on historical data for the last 60 trading days. The accuracy ranges from 45-55%.

Naturally, I asked for a refund. They said they had a policy of not giving refunds. This is also stated on the site.

This is in Florida. I would like to know what are my options. I heard once that there is a law that requires merchants that sell products via mail order, internet (generally speaking, in any manner the consumer cant see the product at purchase time)to provide a 30 day money back guarantee.

Anyway, I would apreciate your opinion on the subject because I feel very bad in this situation.

Thank you very much.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">