• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Investment Agreement?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mkrath

What is the name of your state? NY

I am trying to determine what type of agreement contract to use. I am getting investment money for a single project for a new business. Does anyone know what type of agreement to use?

Thanks

seniorjudge

What is the name of your state? NY

I am trying to determine what type of agreement contract to use. I am getting investment money for a single project for a new business. Does anyone know what type of agreement to use?

Thanks
You will have to give us facts and details.

Your question is so general as to be meaningless.

mkrath

Additional Info

The main business is an image coaching business but the project that we are seeking investments is a video. So the investment will be to fund the video for both producing and marketing it. The investment monies will only be used for the video project, none will be supplied for the main business itself. As a result, the return on investment will come from a portion of the profits from the video.

Is this enough information?

seniorjudge

The main business is an image coaching business but the project that we are seeking investments is a video. So the investment will be to fund the video for both producing and marketing it. The investment monies will only be used for the video project, none will be supplied for the main business itself. As a result, the return on investment will come from a portion of the profits from the video.

Is this enough information?
"Image coaching"?

What the heck is that?

In any event, I'd suggest you hire a good business lawyer.

This sounds pretty speculative; you want your butt covered but good.

mkrath

Image Coaching

Image coaching is teaching someone how to dress for success while maintaining their own style. Basically, it is similar to a stylist but works more with your style rather than dictating what styles you should wear. There are a significant number of business people that look for this type of service.

seniorjudge

Image coaching is teaching someone how to dress for success while maintaining their own style. Basically, it is similar to a stylist but works more with your style rather than dictating what styles you should wear. There are a significant number of business people that look for this type of service.
I hope you make a million dollars!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">