• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Isuzu/West Loop Dodge Destroyed my Car

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Bailey

On July 11th my car broke down. It took 5 days for the Service Center to diagnose my vehicles trouble at which point my extended Warranty ($1350 cost) expired because it only covered 5 days. Luckily I got it approved until the vehicle was ready. After 8 promised ready dates they vehicle was still not fixed. The Service Center told me a Licensed Isuzu mechanic was working on it. Come to find out in the process of replacing my short block, he damaged 4 - 5 other parts/components. They dealer replaced the parts, and performed a few recalls that were due. Not until I sent the owner of the dealership a copy of a fax I sent to the Attorney General's Office, did my car meraculously become fixed. I feel the Service Center damaged more than they told me and just threw the car together because their boss ordered them to get the car back to me that day. I want to email everyone possible and even post my story on the internet. Do they have any recourse against me as long as my story is factual? Do I have any recourse against them for the mental anguish they put me through? Is there any legal way to get them to replace my car. I do not feel it's safe. It now hesitates when I try and accelerate, and shakes a little when at high speeds. Thanks,

Don

Fort Worth, Texas

B

Bailey

Attention Forum Leader:

Please delete this copy, it's a duplicate.

Thanks,

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">