• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Jani King franchising

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

G35_Girl

What is the name of your state? Tx

This is what I reported to the better business bureau. Can anyone tell me what I should do? Should I sue them..do I have a case? Thanks

I paid 1500 to Jani king to franchise janitorial services. They initially found me business but when one of my main business contracts(Castle Dental) Did not want to do business with Jani King anymore. They found me no more business's. Per there contract I am guaranteed 1000 dollars worth of business a month. It has been over 6 months now and they have found me nothing. Eventhough they still advertise to get more franchisee's signed up. I have called them every month to get more business and they tell me they have none, but at the same time they are getting other people who have signed up AFTER me business. I need to try and get my hard earned money back, at least some of it or get them to give me some of the business's that I know they have. I have called to complain to Valerie and Tony who work there. They are the ones who distribute the contracts out. I also have complained to Max Rhorer who is the Assistant Regional Director.

HomeGuru

G35_Girl said:
What is the name of your state? Tx

This is what I reported to the better business bureau. Can anyone tell me what I should do? Should I sue them..do I have a case? Thanks

I paid 1500 to Jani king to franchise janitorial services. They initially found me business but when one of my main business contracts(Castle Dental) Did not want to do business with Jani King anymore. They found me no more business's. Per there contract I am guaranteed 1000 dollars worth of business a month. It has been over 6 months now and they have found me nothing. Eventhough they still advertise to get more franchisee's signed up. I have called them every month to get more business and they tell me they have none, but at the same time they are getting other people who have signed up AFTER me business. I need to try and get my hard earned money back, at least some of it or get them to give me some of the business's that I know they have. I have called to complain to Valerie and Tony who work there. They are the ones who distribute the contracts out. I also have complained to Max Rhorer who is the Assistant Regional Director.
**A: contact the main franchisor office via certified rrr mail and copy the Texas AG office, FTC and SEC.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">