• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Joint Nonprofit corporation-FL

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

shop4days

What is the name of your state?

FL

My business partner is not pulling her end of the deal with our nonprofit corporation. Can she be removed from the corporation? How do I proceed with this? If she refuses to leave, can I remove myself from the corporation and start an individual corporation on my own? Could I "buy" her out? She is not participating, but pulling a salary for services.

Thank.

Nancy

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state?

FL

My business partner is not pulling her end of the deal with our nonprofit corporation. Can she be removed from the corporation? How do I proceed with this? If she refuses to leave, can I remove myself from the corporation and start an individual corporation on my own? Could I "buy" her out? She is not participating, but pulling a salary for services.

Thank.

Nancy
**A: read your corporate docs.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">