• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Joint Venture w/ Friends Contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

milkboy33

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? CA

Hi,

This is the first time I'm posting and was not sure if this subject was appropriate for this category. :confused:

Me and a couple of friends were interested in pooling our money together for an investment. Now I already told them that we want to sign a contract together so that we all agree we are going in on a investment and as with all investment there is risk of loss. I want each member protected and "legally" acknowledge on paper. Now, I was wondering should we even bother getting a contract? If so where can I go about obtaining such? We don't have the money to hire an attorney since we are relatively young and this is our first venture into the world of capitalism. :)

I appreciate any feedback or help!

Cheers,
MB

matti422

Try searching the web for "Investment Club" management. I know there are tons out there. It looks like you started an investment club more than a business.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">