• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Land Problem

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

Wosilet

I am part owner of land in Ruston Louisiana. In 1998 I was told that the timber had been cut. I did not authorize it, but my late uncle may have. I heard recently that his wife may have knowledge of the transaction. I want to sue his estate for my portion of the timber sales. How do I proceed? How do I find out who cut the timber?

W

Wosilet

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wosilet:
I am part owner of land in Ruston Louisiana. In 1998 I was told that the timber had been cut. I did not authorize it, but my late uncle may have. I heard recently that his wife may have knowledge of the transaction. I want to sue his estate for my portion of the timber sales. How do I proceed? How do I find out who cut the timber?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wosilet:
I am part owner of land in Ruston Louisiana. In 1998 I was told that the timber had been cut. I did not authorize it, but my late uncle may have. I heard recently that his wife may have knowledge of the transaction. I want to sue his estate for my portion of the timber sales. How do I proceed? How do I find out who cut the timber?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hire a PI.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">