• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Law for selling paranormal items?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

fine

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas

I am an F-1 International student currently enrolling in a college in the US. I want to start selling paranormal items (items which are believed to have metaphysical powers, like to make owner more lucky, attractive, protected from accidents,...). I will open a website to introduce the products and submit ad to local newspaper to let people know about what I am selling. I will not sell at home but will only ship online or meet people in my local area somewhere to discuss and sell them items. I have two questions:

1. Can I do that without license and paying tax?
2. Do I need any special license because of selling paranormal items?
2. Can a F-1 student like me can do so?

Thank you very much for advices... :)

quincy

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas

I am an F-1 International student currently enrolling in a college in the US. I want to start selling paranormal items (items which are believed to have metaphysical powers, like to make owner more lucky, attractive, protected from accidents,...). I will open a website to introduce the products and submit ad to local newspaper to let people know about what I am selling. I will not sell at home but will only ship online or meet people in my local area somewhere to discuss and sell them items. I have two questions:

1. Can I do that without license and paying tax?
2. Do I need any special license because of selling paranormal items?
2. Can a F-1 student like me can do so?

Thank you very much for advices... :)
What is your major area of study in college? The paranormal?

Here are links to government sites on F-1 students and starting a business:

https://studyinthestates.dhs.gov/international-students-and-entrepreneurship

http://www.uscis.gov/eir/visa-guide/f-1-opt-optional-practical-training/f-1-optional-pratical-training-opt

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">