• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Legal agreement between companies and individuals

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Impetus79

Hi All,

1. If I were to broker a business transaction between 2 companies, is there a way whereby I can get the supplier or buyer to sign a legal document giving me a return for the deal without setting up a company myself? (i.e. I am represented by myself and not a company). Need advice from bros here
2. If No 1 is possible, can I get the companies to sign an NDA with me?

I am based in Singapore. Appreciate it guys

quincy

Hi All,

1. If I were to broker a business transaction between 2 companies, is there a way whereby I can get the supplier or buyer to sign a legal document giving me a return for the deal without setting up a company myself? (i.e. I am represented by myself and not a company). Need advice from bros here
2. If No 1 is possible, can I get the companies to sign an NDA with me?

I am based in Singapore. Appreciate it guys
Impetus79, FreeAdvice is a site that handles US law questions and US legal concerns only.

The laws in Singapore are just enough different that any advice we offer you here will not apply to you there.

Here is a link you can try: http://legalclinics.sg/

Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">